Sunday 25 April 2021

Weekly Me #2 - The Weekly Indie Game Development Video Series - Made With GameMaker Studio

This is the new Weekly Me Series of Devil Chats channel with new introductory video. This series will feature the weekly game development progress and lots of great and useful information for game developers worldwide. These are nothing but weekly game development videos and I have been working on it for a while so that I can publish new videos every week. I am trying to be as transparent as possible when it comes to game development and also helping those who want to learn making games. I use GameMaker: Studio if you want to know the tools I use to make my games. This tool really comes in handy for me and I have been using it for over 10 years!

 

 

Weekly Me Series #1- Indie Game Development Vlog

                    Watch The Video on YouTube
SUBSCRIBE To My "Devil Chats" YouTube Channel

 

 

I hope the video given above is helpful for you. If you have any question regarding the development process of my indie games you can comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment