Sunday 25 April 2021

How Much Money My Indie Game Made In A Week? Sales Figure of my Indie Games #1

Since the moment Steam has relaxed the rule of sharing Sales data publicly, many game developers started to speak up regarding the money they are making from Steam and bundles. So, I have decided to reveal my sales data like other game developers. However, only a few of them are sharing the sales data and it might be helpful and inspirational for the game developers who are willing to release their great creations on Steam platform. 

Today, I am going to share the Launch Week sales data for my Zombie shooter game called Axizon Labs: Zombies. I really can't wait to share it with you guys. 

This is how much I am making from Steam! Let's check it out ourselves, shall we?

Axizon Labs: Zombies is a 2D Sci-Fi themed Platform Zombie Shooter Game based on the story of the sudden outbreak of ZMB Virus which affected 30% of the population around the world.

It ended up with one positive review from Steam purchaser and might receive more reviews in the future. So, can we call it a success or not? Let's check out the video below:

 

My Indie Game Launch Week Sales Figure #1

                    Watch The Video on YouTube
SUBSCRIBE To My "Devil Chats" YouTube Channel

 

 

I hope the video given above is helpful for you. If you have any question regarding the stated sales figure you can comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment