Wednesday 28 April 2021

My Indie Game Steam Launch Episode 6 - The Detailed Discussion

Today, I am discussing about my game, Proxy Air Force, which has recently been launched on Steam. It is a 2D top down Shoot'em up game and my second attempt at creating a game of that genre. I wanted to share how well it is doing and whether players liked it or not. Watch the video to find that out.

Sometimes, trying out a new genre which I have never done can be a very good learning experience. So, this is quite obvious why I gave it a go and I want to make more such titles in the future no matter if it succeeds or fails.

 

My Indie Game Steam Launch Episode 6

                    Watch The Video on YouTube
SUBSCRIBE To My "Devil Chats" YouTube Channel

 

 

I hope the video given above is helpful for you. If you have any question regarding the matter you can comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment