Tuesday 5 May 2020

The Best Steam Games On Sale - Weeky Steam Deal News #1


This is the time for another Steam Sale! Steam Sales are one of the most popular PC Gaming deals available. There are various kinds of Steam sales including weekend deals, weeklong deals, and Seasonal events. I post about Steam Sales at least twice a month in my blog. If you want to get notified, you can subscribe to the newsletter.

Today, some of my Steam games are now available on Sale as a part of Steam Weeklong Deal. This can be one of the best Steam deals for you. Check out 10 of my indie Games which are currently available at a discount on Steam. I will post about these deals for you so that you can choose the best deals appropriate for you.


STEAM SALE TYPE: WEEKLONG DEAL
STEAM DEAL ENDS ON: 11th May, 2020
MY INDIE GAMES ON SALE: 10
OS: PC WINDOWS/ LINUX
 

Keatz: The Lonely Bird
My Haunted Doll 
Boon Boon
House Number 666
NightmareZ
Captain The Runner
Fear Half Factor
Super Strawberry Man
Fight For Love
Mission XAM

These are some of the Best Steam Deals available for the first week of May. If you are interested in my games feel free to check them out and I hope you will enjoy them.
Tags: steam sale, steam sale 2020, steam games on sale, steam sale, steam sale may 2020, steam summer sale, 

No comments:

Post a Comment