Tuesday 22 December 2020

Indie Game Mini Devlog Episode 13 - Making A 2D Survival Horror Game - Daily Indie Game Development Blog

 Indie Game Mini Devlog Episode 13 is the 13th devlog series where the development process of my indie games are shown for an upcoming 2D Survival horror game. 

Hey guys, I am Anamik and welcome to my personal blog where I post about the development progress for my upcoming indie games. 

Watch The Video on YouTube

 
SUBSCRIBE To My "Devil Chats" YouTube Channel


I am currently working on an unannounced game and the name is yet to be set for the title. Today, I am going to show you how I have animated the ghost character using Spriter and it turned out pretty well for me. I have also done programming for this game myself and it is pretty straightforward. Watch the full video given above for details. 

Do you want to get notified when a new content is released? Subscribe to our newsletter. It's free!

Feel free to post your suggestion, or feedback below and I will get back to you.

Check out All of My Titles here: CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment