Saturday 4 April 2020

The Valley of Super Flowers - A 2D Platform Action Game Launched on Steam Today

The Valley of Super Flowers is a 2D Platform Action Game based on the story of the valley which had been forcefully captured by Satanis ruler.


It has been a great experience for me to be able to get yet another platform action game on Steam. It took me a month and a half to finish this game and I have worked super hard on it. I am really proud about what I did. 

Check out The Valley of Super Flowers on Steam:


What did I do to create this game?

I have worked on graphics, animation, programming, character design, and level design myself except for the music. Since I created most of the assets for the game it took me some time to finish it. However, I have enjoyed the process of creating assets for my game. I love to draw new things daily and I am learning a lot every single day. 

So, how was the launch day, you ask?

No matter what people say, Steam is still the best platform for solo indie game developers like me. It has been a great experience working with them and I will post sales figures as soon as I have 6 months data. I have YouTube channel where I usually post about the sales figures in video form. Well, I will create a blog post and embed the video there for you to see. I will share sales graphs too if possible.

In the first two days of release, I have received around 3200 page visits. However, it was because I did some marketing on Reddit platform. Otherwise, it would have been around 2.6k visits driven directly by Steam.

I hope you have enjoyed the article. Please check this game out and you can support my work. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment