Sunday 8 March 2020

The Valley of Super Flowers - My Another 2D Platform Action Game Coming Soon on Steam

Hey guys,

Developer here! I have been working on a new indie game called The Valley of Super Flowers which is a small 2D Action platformer coming soon on Steam. The Release date has been officially announced and it will be launched on 27th March, 2019. 

Wishlist The Valley of Super Flowers on Steam: 

Watch Official Trailer
 



I hope you will enjoy the game and if you are a fan of Action Platform games you can follow this game on Steam. The release day is right around the corner. So, stay tuned! I will post here as soon as the game gets launched on Steam.

It took me 2 months to finish the game. All of the graphical assets, character design, animation, programming are done by me. Play and Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment