Saturday 3 August 2019

Gregor Hills Haunted Hospital - A 2D Survival Horror Game Launched on Steam! - Analysis

Hello everyone,

I have recently launched a 2D Survival Horror game on Steam which is called Gregor Hills Haunted Hospital. This game is based on the story of one of the most haunted hospitals in Gregor Hills.

I have been attempting to make some small 2D Horror indie titles and so far, it has been a great experience for me. I have decided to make more indie horror games in the future because gamers do like horror games and I am glad to find an audience for my niche game on Steam which is indeed awesome!

I have decided to share the sales graph for the first week of release of the game only without any numbers or specifics. Because of the NDA, I afraid I can't expose the specific numbers.

Anyway, this 2D Survival Horror indie game is available for purchase on Steam. Feel free to check it out if you want:


With no social media marketing, or advertising I was able to sell around 100 copies of the game in the first week of the release. 

Although sales were not that good but without marketing I was able to sell some copies. That's always a plus.

So, do I want to make more horror games after the massive launch failure? Yes, absolutely. Why not?! Who knows if my game gets popularity all of a sudden. It has been a great experience so far. I did got it in some bundle promotions and got a lot of exposure and sales. 

So, does it worth the effort?
Yes. However, I can increase sales by doing some marketing and stuff in the future and this product adds up to my collection. 

Don't forget to check this game out and support my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment