Sunday 31 May 2015

NightmareZ Indie Game Has Got Its FIRST REVIEW!

THE BIGGEST NEWS : "NightmareZ Game Has Got Its First Review!"

As I was trying to get some media coverage for my game and the time has come to notify you that My Indie Game, NightmareZ has got its very first review from an Youtuber of Arkansas, USA, Michael Musgrove (Coder Musgrove)!

I have been waiting for long time to get at least ONE review from Press, Youtubers and Bloggers and here IT IS!

I have never thought of getting my game coverage so early and many many thanks to Coder Musgrove, who took his time to review the game and he has done a great job giving review points to it.

Take a look at the video containing the first review of NightmareZ Indie Game:


OVERALL REVIEW POINTS: 90%
GamePlay: 90%
Graphics: 90%
Sound/Music: 100%
User Friendliness: 100%
Design Flaws: 60%
Controls 100%

Watch this video on Youtube!
 
Feedback from Youtuber, Michael Musgrove:

"I think it's pretty good. I will admit I get frustrated easily, and I found the game to be difficult (which isn't a bad thing)."

Are you interested in buying the game? You can try it out! Get this game for only $5 while you still have a chance!

CLICK HERE IF YOU WISH TO BUY THE GAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment